News Microsoft Office Outlook 15 Interface Screenshot Leak

Discussion in 'Windows Applications' started by Electronic Punk, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Tom over at WinRumors has got his hands on a screenshot showing what is to come with the next version of Outlook currently dubbed Office 15.

The screenshot at the source shows that more and more Metro elements such as those seen in Windows Phone 7 are going to continue to become more prominant and will also play a large part in Windows 8, various milestone leaks of which have also started making their way to the internet.

:source: Office “15″ full Outlook Metro UI screenshot leaks | WinRumors

2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

if that is what it is going to look like, I won't be able to wait for it to come out. I hope they give the ability to sink with google calendar!

That isn't to come out till 2014, right?

3. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

oooh nice! I may have to switch back to using outlook and imap instead of forwarding all my mail to Gmail when this launches :D

4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Because Outlook didn't seem to have a place within the new Windows Phone system I ditched outlook completely, although am full time android now and gmail just takes care of everything.

So yeah, I think my next phone will be a Sensation which means I still won't have to use the Zune software or this new Outlook.