Microsoft : Good Or Bad

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by ZAnwar, Feb 26, 2002.

1. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

Do you like Microsoft or not ?
  2. aleni

aleni Guest

sure, without em, i would have been dead
  3. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Sorry, theres to many grey areas to answer that.
  4. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

there evvviiilll i tell ya ROfL

nah there okay.. they brought us the worlds of windows (LOL)
    they universalised standards so... we could use stuff we`d never seen b4 ooooo so magical...

well there practical its easy plugging and configurating the comps. and were not all linux,unix and all that pros. i know im not lol so. were stuck with windows for a little while longer lol
  5. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

Cornwall Nr. England
    Prior to XP I would have said that I wouldn't give them the steam off my p**s had they been on fire because I felt that the way they got what they had to offer was rather despicable. Plagiarism would be one word that springs to mind. BUT I nibble on humble pie because I cannot live without XP, a system that seems bullet proof, with design features that must have come from the users, (is that a little strong?!?) and one that is a joy to use.

TOK:( :( :(
  6. bmxjt

bmxjt Guest

i am diggin XP myself. ME had me wanting to throw my PC out of the window, but thank goodness for XP and fresh installs. :)
  7. Barbarian

Barbarian Guest

8. toric19

toric19 OSNN Addict

Dallas, TX
    no joke, i HATED WinMe.....always crashing, never worked right, but thank god for XP...........i kinda don't like microsoft, and if i actually had the time to learn all the programming and shite, i would definately go with linux, but hey, now that i have XP, i like windows a whole lot better....
  9. leedogg

leedogg Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!

I wuv xp so MS gets wuv from me as well =)
  10. sic166mhz

sic166mhz Guest

microsoft has been around for quite some time now, but windows xp is their best pproduct 9x/me sucked big time, the only operating systems that were @ least nice, were nt and for linux, well...let's just say that isn't a very user-friendly system, although this situation is starting to change very quicly..
  11. Ves007

Ves007 Guest

I didn't vote cause they make good software. But the extra thing they put in it (spy s**t) I don't like.