Microsoft Force Feedback Pro ..XP PRO??

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Washout_87th, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Washout_87th

Washout_87th Guest

hi all..im new here..searchin for supported drivers for my Microsoft force feedback pro stick...been lookin everywere nada zip zero...same goes for my ISDN card need drivers for them also...i cant even find it under XP Pro.....manufacturer is TELES AG ..TELES ISDN adapter is TELES.VISION B5/TELES.BRI.PCI...any help is good help

Washout

sys.specs

ABIT KT7a RAID VIA 4in1 4.37 AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz(OC 1.4) 40Gb HD 320 SDRAM ASUS GForce 2 GTS 32MB NV Drivers 7.97 WIN98SE CD/DVD CD/RW ALTEC LANSING ADA880R Dolby PRO Logic Surround Sys..Whit Subwoofer..Dell Monitor at 17"...Direct X 8.1 ..Microsoft Force FeedBack Pro and XP PRO in my shell

2. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

As far as the Force Feedback Pro is concerned, I use one and XP picks them up automatically, just go into settings/control panel/gaming devices and Add New, scroll down the list and there it is. No need to find drivers, and no need to set it up.

3. Washout_87th

Washout_87th Guest

Thanks for the reply..but as you know there are also some software with this joystick that lef you program all buttons..and the SHIFT buttons..and that is what i need...so if you see any:D gimme a ping

Washout

4. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

I didn't know about that software, and it sounds interesting. If you find it could you keep me informed.

Thanks

TOK:)