Merry Christmas to you all.

K

Kirrie2001

YO, FAT SANTA MAN!

Santa was very cross. It was Christmas Eve and NOTHING was going right.
Mrs. Claus had burned all the cookies.

The elves were complaining about not getting paid for the overtime theyhad while making the toys.

The reindeer had been playing their reindeer games all afternoon and were dead tired.

To make matters worse, Rudolph had taken the sleigh out for a spin earlierin the day and had crashed it into a tree.

Santa was furious. "I can't believe it! I've got to deliver millions of
presents all over the world in just a few hours and all of my reindeer are sleeping, the elves are on strike and I don't even have a Christmas tree yet! I sent that stupid Little Angel out HOURS ago to find a tree and she isn't even back yet! What am I going to do?"

Just then, the Little Angel opened the front door and stepped in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. He says, "Yo, fat Santa man! Where do you want me to stick the tree this year?"

And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came into being...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back