Members tunes

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
thought i'd start a thread where member can post/link to tunes that they have written/performed/produced/made themselves.

I'll start with the latest mo0b production available here

(mo0b = myself and a friend)

callcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcall. I'm jumping off the wall becuse of you.......................................

Man what a crappy remix (sorry dude).
where is the melody, or is it irrelevant???

If this is the tune you sent me the other day, it was pretty good, but just slightly off the kind of thing I would call my music

This is a new tune EP, a colaboration with me and a mate, i gotta finish the one i sent you ... needs more meldoy etc, like my remix of this one does ... i always leave that til last :)

Hmm, might ahve passed as a hard house tune in my local club until it hits about 3 mins... not bad ... hard house isn't "in" atm :S

Also samples of the matrix have been done to death... John Doe, Madame Zu, Andy Farley, Lars Palmas, Yoda :D

Have a mate called Steve who's first Vinyl sampled Bad Boys..
"If you don't sit your lanky ass down, I will know you the **** out."

Ah, my mate said that the matrix samples had been over-used but he reckons everyone uses samples of morpheus. (i dunno :D )

Nah, Yoda - Definatly used the bird with the white rabbit on her shoulder sayin "Definatly" -- awesome choon, or at least the DJ Scot Project remix is!

Yeah I go clubbing with one of his mates, gets all his vinyls free :D

Bastage!
im not really into the hardhouse scene anymore, when it was at its peak my and my mate oli used to DJ at 'taking the biscuit' and where always popping up to birmingham to buy the latest releases etc, its a shame it kinda just died for us. I dont know if the scenes still big anywhere else but for us it just seemed to dissappear overnight and never return.
But we're all contently into hardcore now and although its no where near as commercial as most styles of music (i'd hate it if it was tbh) its still got one of the best followings around i reckon, going to slammin vinyl is always an amazing experience, 5000 ravers crammed into a giant warehouse (x4 for the other music styles) for 12hours and enjoying themselves .... can't beat it :)

well, slightly different from that electro track, but here's a link to a slightly cheap recording of my band. the song's called Field Corporal Suzuki and my band is the mighty (lol) Halfcharm!

get it here kiddies

and post comments, of course!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back