Member pics.

thought this was a family forum???????

Well there is gonaads pics though, damn I still laugh when I think about "ermmmm", crazy LMAO:D

Productive is good gonaads. I'll cheer for Kings with ya :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

What have you heard about me? Do tell :p

I promised I wouldn't tell anybody, sorry ;)

gonaads is a Kings fan?? That explains it all :D :D

Yeah, gives new meaning to Proctology. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
That's O.K. Khayman, Your 'Puter's still rigged to do a Cheyrnobal if you don't post a pic. Tick tick tick tick tick... *HD will become Jelly in T-Minus...........* :p:p

My computer is already about as stable as an Italian taxi driver stuck behind two old nuns in a Scoda, it doesn't need your help :)

So here it is due to absolutely no demand (this is the best my legal team can do) - taken a few years ago, I don't have digital camera or a scanner to get a more recent one

Your new pic is much nicer Jewelzz!!! ;)

Not that your first was bad! Uno what i mean :)

And i dont mean the one where you must have grown angry and turned into a lady hulk! lol

You all asked for it

Be afraid, be very afraid! :D

You look much better in this pic.........

I think the other one should be names scary !!!!

:D GO LAKERS :D

Cosmin and Khayman have been added. :) Nice to see you guys.
Hey Khayman, are you afraid of aliens? I've heard of putting tin foil on your windows to protect yourself. But, that is going a little too far. :p Or, is it for better reception in the 'ol noggin?

X, its just in case someone from his legal team lets slip where he is and they try and put his head in a microwave. Reflective see :rolleyes:

Who would've thought there'd be so many good looking me at xp-erience ;)

C'mon ladies, post those pics :)

Originally posted by Bytes back
X, its just in case someone from his legal team lets slip where he is and they try and put his head in a microwave. Reflective see :rolleyes:
Ahhhhh...I see. ;)

Yeah! What Jewelzz said. Where da women at?
J: notice I didn't use the MrSlippyFist line of "Where da hoes at?"
*showing respect*

they must be afraid Jewelzz, cause they now have so much to live up to :D

Who would've thought there'd be so many good looking me at xp-erience ;)

C'mon ladies, post those pics :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Yeah! What Jewelzz said. Where da women at?
J: notice I didn't use the MrSlippyFist line of "Where da hoes at?"
*showing respect*
I see this X. thank you :) I'm sure the other 3 or 4 women that post at xp-erience will thank you too.

Originally post by Narcissus
they must be afraid Jewelzz, cause they now have so much to live up to :D
Hah, nothing to live up to :rolleyes: I'm noticed for my obnoxious postings :D

i have abolutely nothing worth while to say...lol - other than hello and good morning or afternoon for some of you. i just woke like 15 minutes ago..still can't see straight.

its nice to see all the faces behind the screen..and of course, Jewelzz ~ you look good ~ like dandelion furr ;)

okay, have a great day guys and gals...im off to work on my car...the dreaded inspection comes this month..

~n:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back