Member pics.

Awww crap......

One crack....and someone's getting lit up !

:D

okay...i feel like a dork.. i sure as heck couldnt see my own pic..so i saved it as a gif now...

lol

~n:D

The SilverBack :
Me :)
silverback.jpg

Originally posted by Jewelzz

WTF, am I chopped liver? :(

you're the one that never talks to me anymore.

We gotta get LadySunshine to post her pic. Then we can stop drooling on Chopped Liver... Errrr Ummmm :D Jewelzz and start drooling on LadySunshine :p

P.S. We don't drool for ya Jewelzz, We howl. Awooooooo! :rolleyes:

Well I have an extra for ya :D

There ain't notin like a good picknic :)

Gotta get Eve to post her pic too. C'mon Eve all the guys wanna see :D :p

I'd love to post mine, but I'd have to kill anyone who actually looked at it. And after the last time on the other fourm...well lets just say it got messy

Awww thanx for the offer Cosmin but I'm not marrying anyone at the moment ;)

What type of mess Khayman?

Well as part of the plea bargain I'm not allowed to go into details. but I will say that rumors that it inspired serveral Wes Craven movies are not true (probably)

That's O.K. Khayman, Your 'Puter's still rigged to do a Cheyrnobal if you don't post a pic. Tick tick tick tick tick... *HD will become Jelly in T-Minus...........* :p:p

P.S. France took a dive already to Senegal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back