Mediamonkey - Who tried it ?? It's a great program ..

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Johnny, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Who has tried this ?? It is a nice program. It will manage your whole music collection, connect to external devices like portable mp3 players - Ipods, etc, let you tag music. Has the ability to use winamp skins, or if you want you can have it use the windows theme set, and winamp plugins, and a slew of other things .. The sound quality is really good as well. The eq on this thing is equal to winamp with the sound ability. - If you want you can use the dfx enhancer with it. If you like you can even use winamp with it. As long as it's installed. the player in it is identical to winamp so it is perfect for me ,,, You can detach if you like ..

I really like it. About the only thing I don't like about it is the icons, but they are easy to over look .. As for the sound quality and ease of use, I give it a 9. Like said the icons, otherwise it would be a 10.

[​IMG]

More info:

More info can be found at their site: http://www.mediamonkey.com

Note ** Did I mention it is free ??

2. Brad

Brad Moderator Political User Folding Team

I just wanted to mention that Transatlanticism is a great album.

3. Thanks for the heads up, looks like a really good program! I use Foobar2000, but I'm open to alternatives. :)

4. Brad

I just use iTunes.

5. I can't get along with the interface of iTunes, it just rubs me the wrong way.

6. Brad

different strokes for different folks :)

7. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

I use Foobar as well. This is a good alternative, though. :)