Mediamonkey - Who tried it ?? It's a great program ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Who has tried this ?? It is a nice program. It will manage your whole music collection, connect to external devices like portable mp3 players - Ipods, etc, let you tag music. Has the ability to use winamp skins, or if you want you can have it use the windows theme set, and winamp plugins, and a slew of other things .. The sound quality is really good as well. The eq on this thing is equal to winamp with the sound ability. - If you want you can use the dfx enhancer with it. If you like you can even use winamp with it. As long as it's installed. the player in it is identical to winamp so it is perfect for me ,,, You can detach if you like ..

I really like it. About the only thing I don't like about it is the icons, but they are easy to over look .. As for the sound quality and ease of use, I give it a 9. Like said the icons, otherwise it would be a 10.

mmpanel.gif

More info:

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly[/FONT]​
More info can be found at their site: http://www.mediamonkey.com

Note ** Did I mention it is free ??

I just wanted to mention that Transatlanticism is a great album.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like a really good program! I use Foobar2000, but I'm open to alternatives. :)

I can't get along with the interface of iTunes, it just rubs me the wrong way.

different strokes for different folks :)

I use Foobar as well. This is a good alternative, though. :)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back