Media Player 9 Fixed!!!

D

dadx2mj

Anybody having problems with the WMP 9 series should try the new beta release posted on the front news page. It has fixed all the issues (was having many) I was having with the first beta release.

I installed the latest build, works fine, bud sadly I don't get the minimized player in the task bar with commands (play, pause,...) anymore, didn't find the option...
Any reason for this ?

If nothing is wrong you first rightclick the taskbar choose toolbars, check Windows Media Player, then start Media Player and minimize it.

Make sure you have the media player quick launch enabled.

I just checked and in the add/remove of control panel Windows Media Player is listed as remove only I have not tried it but it appears it can be uninstalled. I would only load it if you have already loaded the first beta of it and are having problems. If you have not I would wait until the final release is available

Thank you Electronic Punk & Yoyo for the tips ! I didn't enabled this in previous betas, was automatic...

I just tried it and I still couldn't play streaming video from the web... so i went back to WMP 8 (system restore). Let's just wait for the final release.

Hum streaming web video just fine here in fact I have had no problems with it. That being said I have learned my lesson one more time about messing with beta software.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back