McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Beta II for Vista 32Bit

lkyng

OSNN Addict
McAfee® VirusScan® 8.5i Enterprise takes anti-virus protection to the next level, integrating elements of intrusion prevention and firewall technology into a single solution for PCs and file servers.

This powerful combination delivers truly proactive protection from the newest of today’s threats—including buffer-overflow exploits and blended attacks—and features advanced outbreak management responses to reduce the damage and costs of outbreaks.
Download McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Beta II

Document:
VSE 8.5 Beta II Release Notes
VSE 8.5 Beta II Product Guide
VSE 8.5 Beta II Installation Guide
VSE 8.5 Beta II Help files
AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.5 Module Beta II Release Notes
AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.5 Module Beta II Guide

Minimum Workstation Requirements:
Windows Vista
Windows XP Home and Professional SP1 or greater
Windows 2000 Professional SP3 or later
Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 5.0 or higher

Notes:
Beta II will support:
Windows Vista (32-bit version)
Windows XP (32-bit version)
Other Windows operating systems will be supported with a subsequent beta refresh
This Beta II version of VSE 8.5i is released with ePolicy Orchestrator Agent version 3.6 and a link to a new Beta 2 update site from which to get the most current DAT files.
The Beta 2 site is at: http://betaupdate2.mcafee.com.
ePolicy Orchestrator Agent 3.6 includes script changes that prevent updates from working with VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Beta 1. The Beta 1 version of VirusScan Enterprise version cannot update from the Beta 2 update site.

Awesome, have been using 8.0i for awhile and love it :D

But can it detect viruses and Trojans which was it’s weakness in previous versions?

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back