****max payne problem

• Thread starter original delboy
  • Start date
O

original delboy

Looks like i keep getting probs:mad: i just thought that id play max payne when i got into the game it wasnt just right...the picture was not quite up to scratch what i mean is that it was all like a blur etc...and it was not how it was a few days ago...

even like the intro when u start the game and see the helecopter and the building etc the colour was all messed up kind of thing..its hard to explain but am trying my best!

thx

i think i have figured the problem out..i have tried to play the game in 1024*768 resolution and it has been ok no probs but if i go higher in the resolution the colour goes all as i mentioned above...i am setting it at the begining as you when you click on the icon of the start of the game it gives you the options but i can not go higher than that.
I am using a dell inspiron 8100 laptop with plenty of ram etc...what could the cause be to that is it simply that the game will not run above that resolution...can some 1 clarify if they have that game what is the highest resolution they can set there game to...i have a 15" screen on the laptop and the resolution is 1600*1200...hence when i play midtown madness 2 i can play at a much higher resolution...is there a way that i can play at the higher resolution in max payne and will it make any difference in the game to what i am playing 1024*768.

ps what should the settings be set at at the beging of the game where it asks you for the brst performance.

thx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back