Max Payne help possible spoiler

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Overkill, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Overkill

Overkill Guest

Ok I give. I've just started the fifth chapter and I get to the part where there is an explosion in one of the building after taking out the guys in the front room off the street. Unfortunately, I can't get past the flames without dying. I have also tried about every door on the street and I can find no other way to continue but in that area with the explosion. Please, I give. Where do I go for more action? I am going crazy trying to figure this out.

2. Codasmd

Codasmd Old School XPeriencer

It's been quite awhile since I played that but...

If its the same part that I'm thinking of, you need to blow up the boiler. It's a huge metal tank. I think you need to shoot it and it explodes or something and it opens up a way out for ya.

If that's not the part, I'm drawing a blank.

3. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

eh yah if there is a boiler in the room blow it up and it should pop the ground and open a hole.. couple of guys below and you are on your way... I haven't played this thing since I finished it... for the fifth time like 5 months ago :(

need to get back to it once I get a better pc... but that is not going to be for a while so I am not sure when that is...