Matrix Reloaded - SPOILERS Included!

Originally posted by Sazar
perhaps it shows he cares more for the good of ALL the peeople rather than choosing one or a small group over the other ?

he chose trinity over mankind when he would loose her.
he chose the preety program over trinity when he could have fought for what he believed in.

YOU ARE MISSING MY POINT

I am not arguing that neo isn't a good guy...he is a good guy.

but he is not the savior of mankind, he is a puppet of the matrix.

the savior of mankind is left for someone else, cause it's not neo

You don't like the kiss... we don't care.

THE END. :D

humanity lives btw :)

and if he did not love her.. why did he save her ?

he saved her over mankind because he loves having her...he doesn't love her... he loves having her

and humanity lives?

you see my point now.

neo thought for sure it was trinity or humanity...one or the other.

he chose trinity...he fails again...he cannot be the savior of humanity...this is left for someone else

he didn't even try to get the keymaker..he just figured..what the hey, I'll jsut give this babe a kiss, and that'll do the trick

Originally posted by dealer
he chose trinity over mankind when he would loose her.
he chose the preety program over trinity when he could have fought for what he believed in.

YOU ARE MISSING MY POINT

I am not arguing that neo isn't a good guy...he is a good guy.

but he is not the savior of mankind, he is a puppet of the matrix.

the savior of mankind is left for someone else, cause it's not neo

yes perris... thats your opinion... I have a different opinion and I do not base my movie experiences around 1 moment which may or may not be something else... depending on ones own beliefs..

:)

I will watch the 3rd part and conclusion of this trifecta and enjoy it... not going to let this overanalyzation of ONE KISS affect my experience...

The Hero always tries to save his loved one(s) and everyone else even when they know that they, the loved one or the others could die. The hero always will try even if the Hero could die trying. THAT is the mark of a true Hero. Neo wants to save Trinity, he also wants to save humanity. He does not believe nor accept the Archetect's words that humanity will be destroyed. Neo hopes/knows that there has to be a way to save everyone. Even the Archetect says HOPE the greatest of Human weakness and power.

we are all talking about opinion.

I don't doubt I am wrong

I am saying this is not a good screenplay if neo is the tru savior of mankind.

I've been wrong before havn't I.

this will just be another occasion

he saved her over mankind because he loves having her...he doesn't love her... he loves having her

and humanity lives?

you see my point now.

neo thought for sure it was trinity or humanity...one or the other.

he chose trinity...he fails again...he cannot be the savior of humanity...this is left for someone else

he didn't even try to get the keymaker..he just figured..what the hey, I'll jsut give this babe a kiss, and that'll do the trick

zion is not destroyed...

he is going back to FIGHT for zion alongside his fellow man/woman...

btw... watch the movie again...

he kissed her 2 times... coz first time she said was not with affection and hene she should not give him the keymaker...

to imply he never looked for the keymaker to me implies you watched a different movie from that the rest of us saw...

Originally posted by gonaads
Neo is a Hacker remember (first movie)... This is all an illusion. We are seeing what goes on in the system when one is hacking it. Remember he can manipulate the matrix. A hacker manipulating a system or mainframe. Hmmmmmmm.

This is his "hack" working in the system. The "Agents" are the programs that keep the "Hackers" out of the Mainframe.
when you are tryin to hack a system you have to show some degree of compliance with that system else you will get nowhere

Remember they still have 24 hours before zion is destroyed and that is the final movie. Even in the teaser Neo tells Smith it ends tonight. And you see Zion defending itself and Neo Trinity Mopheus and all the rest fighting to save Mankind.

Also you know the guy that meets Neo off the Neb, the one that they say "always seems to know" when Neo is about. If you watch the Animatrix, then you find out that he exited the matrix pretty much of his own accord (he didnt need to be traced like Neo did). Neo says to the kid that he "saved himself". Could this kid not be a more likely candidate to be "The One" and Neo is simply his mentor, his tutor in the abilities of "The One"

Originally posted by Geffy
Could this kid not be a more likely candidate to be "The One" and Neo is simply his mentor, his tutor in the abilities of "The One"

yes, cuz neo is not.

here's a great point;

suppose the reverse were true, and trinity had to make it for real with a hunk in order to save mankind...and she had ot do this in front of neo.

who here thinks this would not be an defeat?

yes, cuz neo is not.

here's a great point;

suppose the reverse were true, and trinity had to make it for real with a hunk in order to save mankind...and she had ot do this in front of neo.

who here thinks this would not be an defeat?

/me puts up hand and says this is not a defeat...

an epiphamy!!!

neo and trinity had sex!!!!

they will ahve a child to.

the child, (probably a girl), will be the true savior.

or, the child will be the father or mother of the next generation after the matrix destroys most of mankind

/me puts up hand and says this is not a defeat...

The Oricle said Trinity will fall in love with THE ONE in the first movie. The Oricle said to Neo that he has made a believer out of her in the Reloaded. Why because there was 5 before him. THE ONE will be able to manipulate the Matrix. The next Movie completes the Story and ends everything (remember that they still have 24 hours before the distruction of Zion)... no way that Trinity will have a child. The teaser Trailer shows everyone fighting the machines (Sentinals) and most of the main characters are fighting the Agents. And Neo is dealing with Smith. So NO there is no Baby Savior from Trinity and Neo.

You did wait to see the trailer didn't you???

yea yea yea

so you're right

again

so what do you want ME to do about

*goes and sulks*

Hahahahahaha, NO... we are all wrong. When we see the final movie it's gonna be all a dream and the Dog is gonna be THE ONE... the one that wakes up Neo and then Mr. Anderson will continue with his booooooring life. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back