Math Answeres

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
are there any math answeres u guys know? like a website that gives you the asnweres? cause i need to pass my f*ckin math class. Or else i'll have to repeat intergrated math. I'm suppsoe to be in geometry 2 advance lol.

all i know is that you cant give 5 people 4 equal slices of apple (or something like that, wasn't really listening when my first grade teacher started talking about it... to damn complicated).

I like the title of this thread.

Math Answeres

awwh man it wont let me change the topic name

ah nm i dont need help anymore. i solved it my own haha. got answeres over the internet :)

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I think you need English lessons _DM_ , not Maths :D :D

marge.. I think you meant mathes :cool:

On a serious note ..... maybe you should actually learn how to do the maths stuff instead of cheating your way through classes. Finding answers on the net isnt the way to do it. It'll come back on you big time at some point, you will be found out.

Stop cutting corners, put some effort in to it. It'll be worth it in the end.

The net wont be there when you're sitting exams will it?!

Originally posted by Teddy
On a serious note ..... maybe you should actually learn how to do the maths stuff instead of cheating your way through classes. Finding answers on the net isnt the way to do it. It'll come back on you big time at some point, you will be found out.

Stop cutting corners, put some effort in to it. It'll be worth it in the end.

The net wont be there when you're sitting exams will it?!

I concur...

and maths is actually a very good subject to learn...

don't say oh I will never use it... I use stuff I learnt in secondary/high school/university on an almost daily basis... and I had to do the majority of my work w/o a calculator... the way it should be...

go through it... practise makes perfect is an adage that will forever be tied to maths...

actually i'm gona work for PG&E or be a computer game designer. Do those two require alot fo math? eh?

i'm doing maths a/s @ mo + it is very hard. it's all very well geting the ansers but no good if u dont know how u came to them:huh:

Originally posted by _DM_
actually i'm gona work for PG&E or be a computer game designer. Do those two require alot fo math? eh?

game design? yes you do need to know maths to an extent... working for pg&e... depends entirely what you are doing there...

math is part of everyday life... you will not use the maths you learn in school in the real world on a regular basis but you never know when it might help you...

consider... if nasa engineers were not so retarded they would have computed everything using the metric system and thus one their little rockets would not have crashed due to BONEHEADED calculations involving conversion or lack there of from english to metric...

see... maths is important :)

for game design you do need to calculate things... I mean you need to set parameters for in-game dynamics... however since you are working with the stuff day in day out you get used to all the work that you are doing and therefore you will be proficient in it through repetetive usage :)

The first step in the development of a new product is to see if it is mathematically feasible. If the numbers work then it is possible, if not the product is abandon...........

Happens day in and day out.........

:happy:

Originally posted by Tinker
The first step in the development of a new product is to see if it is mathematically feasible. If the numbers work then it is possible, if not the product is abandon...........

Happens day in and day out.........

:happy:

agreed... thats what a lot of people don't understand...

there is no point IMHO to limit your future choices @ this stage by not concentrating on certain subjects...

it is far better for someone to go ahead and learn as much as they can... :)

not taking pot shots at anyone here... its just my opinion...

Originally posted by Henyman
i'm doing maths a/s @ mo + it is very hard. it's all very well geting the ansers but no good if u dont know how u came to them:huh:

But you're older than me and I'm doing A2 Maths.. how come your doing AS?

A2 Maths is amazingly easy... AS Maths shouldnt be too difficult... I got an A.. :p

with the help of a mirc script..........

<Henyman> I've lived for: 889wks 5days 21hrs 27mins 16secs.
<Henyman> I am 17.053782163 years old.

the really hard part is the pure maths. i can do the decision + mechanics really well

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back