March Desktops Captures - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My March desktop

Not much different from Feb. Different BG and modified templet.

My desktop is really nothing special...
All I have is my many icons along with my Todo list.

Click on the image above for the full version.

deadzombie that is down right awesome, and Orange being the best colour in the world helps out a bit:) .
lieb39 did u mkae that todolist? pretty nice

here is an update of mine, i've added a calendar and the coolmon stats. This one also shows what it's like with the sliding menu at the top right closed.

I like the way you have your system stats djwhite, how did you do that?

This is my improve desktop, just added a little javascript on the left, any ideas to add something, i thought to had a gif of Calvin peeing in a toilet, when the recycle bin is empty, the toilet is empty and when it's full, the toilet is full :D

Give ideas, i want something cool.

thebear, yes I did make the todo list along with zedric.

you can get it by searching the forums for todo.

Let me know how it works out.

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
I like the way you have your system stats djwhite, how did you do that?
It's just coolmon

nothin new. old icons, old wall, old everything, and it freaks out my gf w/ the same old reaction. biggie size is 1280x1024@769K

update :) Pure VS and [modded] wall, Mafia WinAMP skin (is there a Pure one?), killed the icons to keep it clean

My new PC comes on Wednesday, so no updates from me till then.

In the meantime I have been creating some new wallpapers for it - I dunno if one might violate forum guidelines, so I'll upload them to my site later.

By the way jawshoouh - where did you get the Pure VS from? I've had a look around this morning but havent been able to find it :(

Originally posted by Rick Stirling
My new PC comes on Wednesday, so no updates from me till then.

In the meantime I have been creating some new wallpapers for it - I dunno if one might violate forum guidelines, so I'll upload them to my site later.

By the way jawshoouh - where did you get the Pure VS from? I've had a look around this morning but havent been able to find it :(

Pure (Final) by Grand Mufti

without user pic = http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1268976

with user pic = http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1269087

Oh ok..this is my first time doing this...what do people think?

really, i thought u have posted many times! mmm thats weird!

Image scaled from 1600X1200

Thanks to jawshoouh for the VS link

Wallpaper is a simple one from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back