March Desktops Captures - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My desktop is almost the same as last month's. Works well for me, but I might change it sometime later this month.

Changes since last month:
- XP i-Candy icons converted to a green hue to match the Matrix code ;)
- Removed the Application Launcher ... I'm experimenting with some other stuff that I may add in a later screenshot.
- Modified Start button for the Watercolor visual style.

Check it out here (580 KB)

Originally posted by Ziptrx
Please get off the high horse. :rolleyes:

Hey hey, be nice guys. There is nothing in the rules about attaching a .zip file. Most don't to make it easier on all members. I personally don't download the zip files but that's my preference :)

I do not appreciate the zip files. I do have to d/l them to check and make sure everyone is adhering to forum guidelines. It takes extra time to do this.
I dont like the tone that is going on in here. This is a thread for desktop caps and for sharing info on how why and to comment on other ppl's desktops. The moderators will handle the problems. Please let us know of these thing so we do our job.
Dammit have fun or else I will start to ban you ppl :D for the humor impared that was me kidding around.

Re: Re: March Desktops - Post Them Here

Originally posted by Cqua
It's not March 1st yet :p
And there is already a topic about this :blink:

hrm.. didn't see it
anyway
it was 12.04 @ my place ;) march the 1st :)
so yea it was for me :p

Re: mine

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Take a look at mine, it's my first attempt at an active desktop so let me know what you think.

The images at the top are grey scaled until you hover over them (ie. the internet explorer icon) but the cursor disappeared when i did a screen capture. :huh:

Anyways, check attachment.

man. that's awesome as! :) i really have to try active desktop one of these days !

Here is my desktop for this month, no active desktop, not enough good to make something cool with active desktop.

Originally posted by thebear
here's mine, I'm constantly changing the wallpaper (most of em are from endlessss.com - best collection I've ever seen) and this is the one I have at the moment...

Damn, I'm flattered. Thanks thebear.

Thats one hell on an Active desktop ! Very very nice !!!!

Hey NetRyder nice desktop. What program are you using for the system stats? I'm working on my first active desktop and I'd like to get those kinda stats on it

Here is my work in progress desktop. I still need to add a few things. I'm going to change the sliding menu into two seperate ones w/ more options. I'm hoping to put my cpu statistics etc up there but I'm not quite sure how yet....

anyway here's what it looks like so far, suggestions are welcome

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
Here is my work in progress desktop. I still need to add a few things. I'm going to change the sliding menu into two seperate ones w/ more options. I'm hoping to put my cpu statistics etc up there but I'm not quite sure how yet....

anyway here's what it looks like so far, suggestions are welcome

wicked desktop you've got there!!
kind of spooky, but i like it!!

what theme are you using??

I'm using a corona theme, I was pretty sure it came from deskmod.com but I can't seem to find it there anymore. All I found was the corona hybrid theme, its pretty similar except it has the play button instead of a start button. I'll keep looking around and see if I can find you a link for the exact one I have.

I've added a calendar to the desktop now, I'm still working on other things and I'll post an updated pic in a few days

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
Hey NetRyder nice desktop. What program are you using for the system stats? I'm working on my first active desktop and I'd like to get those kinda stats on it

I'm using Coolmon for the system stats :)

First for March.
Slick Orange port from WagMedia by Bubbabyte:

Click preview for full size.

Comments welcome.

Hi

BenQuilter, do you use active desktop for your desktop? if you do could you send me your template for the information at the top? :p i love the style.

Originally posted by deadzombie
First for March.
Slick Orange port from WagMedia by Bubbabyte:

<image>

Comments welcome.

Although I'm not into orange colors, that desktop looks really really nice!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back