March 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it come in a widescreen format that might show more of her?

Well, I cleaned it up already. :p

Had ta play with it. The wall... the frickin wall, O.K.

Just curious. After all, they do say WS shows more... =]

Not very original, but I feel compelled to participate :)

Attachments

• screenie.JPG
    screenie.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 94
kcnychief said:
Not very original, but I feel compelled to participate :)

How do you get anything done with all that clutter? Looks like my dad's laptop.

But, uh, thanks for participating. :p

My desktop is where I keep the stuff I need to work on. This way it's all in my face and a constant reminder. Believe it or not, I'm cluttered but very organized.

You should see my inbox within Outlook, so many folders and 17 rules :s

Derek, what a disappointment. You spent all that money on a new box and that's what your desktop looks like?

*shakes head*

We could have a TV show. Desktop Makeover.

one of my mates has his whole screen filed with icons. every single space for an icon is filled. i have one. the recycle bin and i cant get rid of it. i cudnt live with loads.

Tweak UI allows you to remove the Recycle Bin. Or right click the desktop and uncheck "Show Desktop Icons" (under the "Arrange Icons By" sub menu).

NLM said:
I think so, wow thats just bad!

My daughter's computers are just as bad.

It's like they wouldn't find anything if it wasn't on the desktop.

But I do believe Dekek's is the record holder. Well actually no, someone else last year posted one that had half of the desktop full of icons. Now that was scary.

*shakes head*
monkey_no.gif

last time i tried tweak ui, it wouldnt work coz it said it was in trial version. i cudnt do sod all with it.

Then... right click the desktop and uncheck "Show Desktop Icons" (under the "Arrange Icons By" sub menu).

Tweak UI is a free PowerToy for anyone with Windows XP/2003 (and there is a version for Windows 2000).

Nice deskies..

I guess I'll put up a Winblows deskie... hehehee..

VS - Fresco
Wall - By me..
Proggies - Winamp, Y'sDock, Samurize, Firefox, Skin is from DA..

^Click-it^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back