March 2005 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting wall. OS X in a none-widescreen resolution will always look strange to me... fix it.

New one. :)

Visual Style: Studio28
Icons: Minium
Wallpaper: After Sunrise
Misc: None

>> Click the thumnail to zoooooooomify the desktop. :p

wow I haven't been here for awhile. Very nice desktop's around here. I would post mine, but I don't really customize mine anymore. I accually just use Windows Classic Theme and some random wallpaper. But I do enjoy looking at your peeps desktops, very nice!!

Because the purpose of a thumbnail is to give the viewer a small preview of the picture. If they like what they see and would like to view the full size picture, then they can click on it and do so. I hate clicking on a 'mysterious' link only to find a crappy pic at the other end.

skizo said:
Because the purpose of a thumbnail is to give the viewer a small preview of the picture. If they like what they see and would like to view the full size picture, then they can click on it and do so. I hate clicking on a 'mysterious' link only to find a crappy pic at the other end.
Exactly. Well said.

skizo said:
well i hate clicking links to find a web host with lots of flashing ads and banners when all i want to see is the wallpaper/desktop :lick:

prodj88 said:
well i hate clicking links to find a web host with lots of flashing ads and banners when all i want to see is the wallpaper/desktop :lick:

Perhaps you would like to recommend a better one?

I can heartily recommend http://www.digital-euphoria.net/ if you'll permit the spam here and not spark a 40+ post thread in news.admin.net-abuse.email.....

And seriously if you do that the ethics or lack thereof in DDoS will be cast asunder completey :D

Visual Style: Darkness
Icons: Darkness, Minium
Wall: Serene
Apps: Styler, AveDesk, Konfab, Rainlendar

Enjoy! :D

The theme is a bit much for me but I do like the wallpaper. Nice.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna change it soon.. still pretty buggy. Doesn't display ALOT of textual areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back