Making Text Centered in Windows

T

[-tactiX-]

Alright.. I've seen some really great skins around. And a couple of them (2 that I've seen.. Rhodium and Cupric) have the Window handles (title bar of windows.. such as IE and Popup Messages, programs, etc.) in the middle of the title bar.

For example, when I come to www.xp-erience.org, it says 'XP-erience.org Forums" in the center of the Internet Explorer title bar.

Can someone explain to me how to do this with a theme? I'd really like to make my skin have the title bar centered. If you think it would be better to email me with the information, please do so at this addres: itactixi@yahoo.com. Thank you

I assume you use Stylebuilder? Then open your theme in Stylebuilder, click "Windows and Toolbars" and click on the "Caption bar", then under the picture of the theme look at the properties and change "Content Alignment" to Center. Compile the theme, then all caption texts should be centered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back