Make web page fit on 1 page not 3

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by desie, Aug 23, 2004.

1. desie

desie OSNN Senior Addict

Hey guys hows you all doing? Well I have a slight problem. When I print a webpage in IE it spans it on to 3 or so pages and makes it look rubbish. I've tried all sorts of things like making it landscape etc but seem to get no were.

I think I need to scale it or somthing but really unsure, does any of you know of a good app that's designed to print web pages or somthing? Thanks if you can help the printer I have is an Epson Styles C64.

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

What page? If you scale it to fit it might crush it and make it look poor anyway.

3. desie

desie OSNN Senior Addict

I'm basicaly redesigning this site's home page and at least one other page.

http://www.redditcharrows.com/ is the web site I have just made it a PDF and it still spreads on to two pages. I need it on one page if possible and within the A4 borders. Any ideas?

4. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

You want to print just the frontpage correct? I check my browser (mozilla) 'print preview' and it's all on 1 page.

5. desie

desie OSNN Senior Addict

Yer i'm trying to redesign the page in Dreamweaver MX but it's going all funny I'm trying it in NetObjects Fusion now I think ill just draw it and if I got time ill redo it.