Make web page fit on 1 page not 3

desie

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey guys hows you all doing? Well I have a slight problem. When I print a webpage in IE it spans it on to 3 or so pages and makes it look rubbish. I've tried all sorts of things like making it landscape etc but seem to get no were.

I think I need to scale it or somthing but really unsure, does any of you know of a good app that's designed to print web pages or somthing? Thanks if you can help the printer I have is an Epson Styles C64.

What page? If you scale it to fit it might crush it and make it look poor anyway.

I'm basicaly redesigning this site's home page and at least one other page.

http://www.redditcharrows.com/ is the web site I have just made it a PDF and it still spreads on to two pages. I need it on one page if possible and within the A4 borders. Any ideas?

You want to print just the frontpage correct? I check my browser (mozilla) 'print preview' and it's all on 1 page.

Yer i'm trying to redesign the page in Dreamweaver MX but it's going all funny I'm trying it in NetObjects Fusion now I think ill just draw it and if I got time ill redo it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back