Make Server Assault 24/7!!!

O

OUtlAnDeR

OK, personally i dont mind assault, but it aint my fav map either...but what ive noticed is...when were in maps like dust2 dust office...etc....90% of the players are xp0..and maybe 1or2 arent..and we NEVER have a full server...but everytime we go to assault we get a FULL SERVER! just like today when i played...we were in assault and we had a full 16 man server!
(a Pic Is Attached...be sure to take a looky)

So i think a full server with lots of players is important...also the more people that come to our server...the more want to join...and the bugger, better, and more popular we get :)
I no alot of you people wont like this idea...but thats all it is an idea...and trust me..if we do make it a assault 24/7 ull see a big difference! So think about it :)

Aw, you know cos I pwn everytime we play assault too didn't you :p

So what u think> it a good idea? I really think we should...cuz 1.everyone rocks on it 2. our server will rock!!!

me too, been married same women 15 years, looking for new sweet thing

cool.gif

fine...i hope u ALL BURN IN HELL!!! heheh jks

ok then get rid of those gay maps like inferno and office...make it like italy, dust, dust 2 and assault..and make the timelimt ATLEAST 2hrs...cuz this changing allways pisses me off ;)

I think syd is gonna go thru it all a little later.
Gonna have to look in my /maps/ directory to see if there are any maps that got left completely out of rotation...

tundra.. ooh eer.

Posted by OUtlAnDeR
fine...i hope u ALL BURN IN HELL!!! heheh jks

ok then get rid of those gay maps like inferno and office...make it like italy, dust, dust 2 and assault..and make the timelimt ATLEAST 2hrs...cuz this changing allways pisses me off ;)

whats wrong with you?

inferno and office are both well balanced maps that require SOME thinking on what your team will do... assault is still the most ghey original map made for the CS mod... it is completely camping only for the t's and requires REALLY good ct's to win the map.... maps that REQUIRE camping to the extent as assault is just retarded...

sure if you play T all the time it is kewl but as a ct it is annoying...

also I see no mention of SIEGE :)

I don't like Inferno, as it messes up sound with footsteps etc. (too loud) also with many players it is very CT-orientated.. they have high cover of both entrances and can also drop down the bottom for the rear attack.

Office rocks tho.

Siege is just a pain in the ass :D

no no no, i mean 1st take it out of the rotation..adn 2nd..i dont hate office..i love it..only problem is..no1 else does..how many office servers do u find? And whenever the server changes to office...everyone magically leaves....and the only reason i like assault is...im allways ct..and t's have the advantage...so it builds my skill :D

Posted by Sazar
whats wrong with you?

inferno and office are both well balanced maps that require SOME thinking on what your team will do... assault is still the most ghey original map made for the CS mod... it is completely camping only for the t's and requires REALLY good ct's to win the map.... maps that REQUIRE camping to the extent as assault is just retarded...

sure if you play T all the time it is kewl but as a ct it is annoying...

also I see no mention of SIEGE :)

Yea, I agree... office and inferno are some of the maps that require some team effort.. makes them more fun. :D

yeah but i have cs retail...so i dont have inferno...and since i reinstalled my cs a month ago..i nenver got arond to dling it again :)

dl the missing retail map-pack... all troubles solved :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back