make 300 dollars per day legit

themafia_69...the reason you're looking at so much skeptisism, is there is no gain in this promotion

nothing to fund or drive the pay out.

anyway, since you aren't risking anything, hjave some fun in anticipation.

I'll tell you what...I have a web page that is claiming to give away some norton system works for free as well.

we all bit on that one, but no harm was done, as we invested nothing but our anticipation

so enjoy the wait

ah ha

I just re read the original post, and you say that a purchase is neccessary...I don't know what the purchase price is, but this is a pyrimid scheme

the top gains fast, the botttom falls out fast, as if everybody got two people, we'd be out of people right away

Originally posted by dealer
I'll tell you what...I have a web page that is claiming to give away some norton system works for free as well.

Now some of us are waiting on our FREE optical mouse/USB HDD/Pen/USB cable/headphones... and eventually we'll see if anything in life is ever free!

This is a pyramid game and therefor a SCAM. No doubt, no discussion, no matter the assurances. There are so many of these out there, all promising profit and quick money. It sounds good, but it doesn't work.

STAY AWAY!

Nuff said.

it's so obviously a scam. a few people get rich, the rest loose out.

I DID IT FOR YEARS

Punched a clock, worked 10 - 12 hours a day for 6 - 7 days a week. Retired at age 59. Now I play golf or fish almost every day. Nothing to it !!!!!

This thread needs to be locked. We cant have pyramid scams flooding around here...

Originally posted by themafia_69
well if you dont get the at least 50 dollars you get back a 5gram peice of gold, which is worth more, so its all good

depends on the gold price at the time, type of gold, it could just be painted alloy... or an extremely weak gold like 2ct or something. And anyway, 5gm of gold is not really gonna look good on your fireplace

Possible conversation on receipt of gold...
"oh look i have a tiny clump of gold" - "oh thats nice... what does it do?" - "erm... its jus a clump of gold what do you want it to do?" - "hmmm, well if i had the original £50 I could go out an get pi$$ed" - "d'oh!"

seems dodgy to me... not illegal, but you wont get the £50 back tbh

This kind of deal is called a pyramid scheme and are illegal in most countries. The person at the top makes alot of money and then usually disappears. Those that are down from the top just pay and learn an expensive lesson.

Seems like there is more than one type of pyramid in Egypt.

Re: I DID IT FOR YEARS

Originally posted by cat826237
Punched a clock, worked 10 - 12 hours a day for 6 - 7 days a week. Retired at age 59. Now I play golf or fish almost every day. Nothing to it !!!!!

You sound like my dad..He retired at 55 and goes fishing everyday.
He's living the life of Riley :D
He worked damned hard and deserves it :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back