Major Snow Storm Slams The East Coast Of The USA-Pictures Included

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
One Mad Bomber Hat to keep you warm when digging yourself out ... $30

Had_Bomber_Hat.jpg
Oh, the ugly hat

who cares how ugly when your trying to keep warm. im about 40 min east of him and its the same here. good 20"+

dam and now i have to be outside fumbling in it all day once i make it to work, if it do. :eek:

bet you wish you put the $300 torwards a snowblower right now. could make more than enough to buy a few more cameras right now......:p

Peabody, MA

12:05 am (Feb 18th)

I just looked outside, seems to be a little over a foot in the area's the wind hasn't touched, and up to 3.5 feet where the wind is making hills.

My door seemed to be a nice place to blow the snow, because I think I'll have to make a leap out of my hallway, over the mountain that has built up against my door, and land somewhere on the steps...

11:00am Nova Scotia, Canada...snow started here about 12 last night but not very heavy. Still got snow on ground from the last storm :(

Dscf0072.jpg

Dscf0073.jpg

The cat went out on the front steps this morning but he wasn't long coming back in. :D

Dscf0075.jpg

Originally posted by gonaads
Oooooh... someone like Nick M??? :p :cool:

Pay me money for doing something I enjoy? Sure

I know.

Someone is going to tell me

" Stop pretending you're cool just because you're a snowman "

ooh, i love snow , me and my dear grandpapa used to do snow all the time , we called him puppy.

Originally posted by Benny
ooh, i love snow , me and my dear grandpapa used to do snow all the time , we called him puppy.
:eek:

ooh, i love :eek: , me and my dear grandpapa used to do :eek: all the time, we called him puppy.

Originally posted by Benny
ooh, i love :eek: , me and my dear grandpapa used to do :eek: all the time, we called him puppy.

* runs *

PC-Dude - man I had forgotten about that contraption shown in your first picture - no not the car - the "snow removal tool" - when I was stationed at KI Sawyer - close to Marquette (as far north as you could go on the Upper Pennisula of Michigan) - I had one of them - they were awesome for moving snow manually. We used to call them "Yupper Scoopers":D :D

Not fond memories - all that snow. I moved there in Dec of 1987 and found out in May of 1988 that I had a sidewalk in fron to f my house - no one ever shoveled anything except the driveway and a path to the front door and mailbox from the driveway. Snow was piled so high you could not see the house next door. Everyone walked in the streets - man they even had snowmobile trails from Base Housing to the Commissary, BX and Hospital!

One winter was enough there - I ended up retiring from the Air Force after one year there!

Originally posted by damnyank
PC-Dude - man I had forgotten about that contraption shown in your first picture - no not the car - the "snow removal tool" - when I was stationed at KI Sawyer - close to Marquette (as far north as you could go on the Upper Pennisula of Michigan) - I had one of them - they were awesome for moving snow manually. We used to call them "Yupper Scoopers":D :D

Not fond memories - all that snow. I moved there in Dec of 1987 and found out in May of 1988 that I had a sidewalk in fron to f my house - no one ever shoveled anything except the driveway and a path to the front door and mailbox from the driveway. Snow was piled so high you could not see the house next door. Everyone walked in the streets - man they even had snowmobile trails from Base Housing to the Commissary, BX and Hospital!

One winter was enough there - I ended up retiring from the Air Force after one year there!

Ya I know what ya mean... those shovels are worth every penny. However I just got a buddy of mine to plow my driveway with his truck :D I got a 450 foot driveway and the snow was almost up to my waist when I went to the mailbox. :eek:

Originally posted by damnyank

Sounds like they had to "Air Lift" you in and out. ;)

Nah - would you believe they were so experienced with the $hitty weather up there that I never had to use chains on my vehicles. I used All- Season Radials and was like everyone else - "If I can't get there without chains - I don't really need to be there!"

They did a super job on the runways and deicing the planes - man civilian airlines and airports could learn a lot from those dudes that kept our runways open and our Alert Force ready to fly at a second's notice.

Of course we all had to be on top of our game - heck could you imagine an accident with a "loaded alert bird" - $hit talk about global warming!:eek: :eek:

heh heh heh... yeah, you wouldn't have to worry 'bout the snow any more. Everything would get PLOWED. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back