Main page does not show up correctly in Firebird

Originally posted by Vector_One
OK here's an observation. Every time I clear my cache, and load up the site, I don't get the stretched out menu. But every time after that (when the browser pulls it from cache), I do get the stretched out menu.

Hmmm ...

it's your browser mate. I can't do anything about that - sorry.

MdSalih

You could reccomend IE :p

I get the error with the Orbitz theme, so it's a good job I don't like it and use Ekko :p :D

Thanks for the reply, MdSalih. I didn't actually think you could do anything about it. I'm just curious as to why some people using Firebird aren't having the problem, while I am. I wish I could pinpoint what the problem is. It's really annoying. I'm going to test a few things and see if I can figure it out.

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
:D Har! I suppose turnabout is fair play. I used Mozilla for about four days and decided I was too much a part of the Borg to leave IE. MyIE2...

Trojan Horse Hijacks IE

Computer hackers have found another way to exploit an unpatched hole in Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser, using a specially designed attack Web site to install a Trojan horse program on vulnerable Windows machines.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-032.asp

Firebird 0.7 and Expanded Themes

Both Ekko Expanded and Orbitz Expanded render VERY improperly in Mozilla Firebird 0.7. I can't comment on earlier versions of Firebird as this is the first time I've noticed how you can change the themes... very cool. At any rate I thought I'd let you know.

With Firebird, both expanded themes greatly increase the width of the left column and leave the rest as-is. Of course they work fine in IE... and I just verified the same bug exists in Mozilla 1.5 (as you'd expect).

I'd report this through the "Contact Us" link except it's broken...

Ho ho ho, my sides ache with laughter. Funny how the people who run a site are responsible for a FireBird bug... maybe I'll mention that to the developers, they needn't do any more work.. it's all the site owners fault.

You novice.

I am an amateur as I don't get paid for it.. .snoochies.

Originally posted by talicni_tom
Thats whats you got when the site is run by amateurs:)

/me kicks talicni in the nuts...

nutkick.gif

:cool:

Hahaha...Sazar finally gets an emoticon for his most-used action.
Put to good use this time, I must say :p

Originally posted by NetRyder
Hahaha...Sazar finally gets an emoticon for his most-used action.
Put to good use this time, I must say :p

:cool:

I try :p

lol.

Yeah, you guys are amateurs. Why don't you rewrite the source code for Firebird, then compile and distribute it so that it renders your webpage properly?

:D

I'll get right on it boss.

FireBird 0.7-NTFS+ coming soon.

lol, your site is so poorly coded it doesnt render correcly in web standards compliant browser
it must be a browser bug hehe

i`m sure developers of firebird will made neccesary changes that will allow your site to render properly

You do realise that we didn't actually code our site and that there are hundreds of sites affected by this firebird bug? We - like many other sites - use a news portal.

Now, go sit in the corner, face the wall, and shut up like a good newbee.

Originally posted by talicni_tom
i`m sure developers of firebird will made neccesary changes that will allow your site to render properly

Yeah.. thats what we're banking on... everything must be NTFS.org orientated... next week we're going around to all those who still use 800x600 and slapping them with a large trout.

imbecile

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back