Magna Carta desktop

J

jawshoouh

was bored @ work and whipped this together (let's try those links again!)

tn_Magna_Carta.gif

1600x1200

1280x960

1024x768

it's felicia, juclesia, & rose

Posted by Iceman
jawshoouh, excellent work on both the desktop and your sig, however, your sig is not in compliance with the forum rules, it must be lower then 75k in size, plz adjust it so peps with dial up don't suffer.

fixed

wow+
did I say wow+

nice dtop pic. very nice+ sig.
chinese lettering, is that a font? can I get it? =)

and one more time, wow+

Posted by madmatt
wow+
did I say wow+

nice dtop pic. very nice+ sig.
chinese lettering, is that a font? can I get it? =)

and one more time, wow+

thanks matt :) nope, it's not a font, a few years ago i had someone translate my vietnamese name into english and then back into chinese, and he did it in calligraphy himself and sent it to me. i scanned it in. i even got it tattoo'd on my left shoulder blade (that was the original intent a few years ago anyway, to get the tattoo). wish it was a font, though!

me too =\
regardless, it's nice. now it's time to find a chinese character font.

Wow! Very nice wall paper. Very, very nice. Whipped it together you say? That's one heck of a mix! :p

Great job!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back