MagicDisc Virtual DVD/CD-ROM v2.1.28

L

Lee

MagicDisc Virtual DVD/CD-ROM 2.1.28

MagicDisc Virtual CD/DVD-ROM is very helpful utility designed for creating and managing virtual CD drives and CD/DVD discs.

MagicDisc Virtual CD/DVD-ROM emulates audio, data, and game CDs and DVDs with ISO image, CD and DVD images.MagicDisc Virtual CD/DVD-ROM offers 200x speed and noiseless CD/DVD access without a physical drive.

You can run games, software, see movies(VCD,SVCD,DVD), and hear music directly from your hard disk without inserting and swapping CDs and DVDs. for anyone who deals with CD-based programs it is a MUST.

MagicDisc allows you to use almost all CD/DVD image without burning them onto CD or DVD in order to easily access your favorite games, music, or software programs

It works like a real CD/DVD-ROM: You can run programs, play games, or listen to music from your virtual CD-ROM. Allowing you to run your game images at over 200x faster than from a conventional CD/DVD-ROM.

Windows All

Source, Read More & Download

how would this compair to daemon tools ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back