mafia game, problem

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by mafiafromrussia, Oct 3, 2002.

1. some where at 9-04 maybe 05 when i have to get to warehouse , something about canadian wine. when i get to that place and i go inside(either in car or by foot) the next level, movie i think, is starting to load. when that is done i just get kicked out of the game. i have tryed booting but that didnt seem to help. should i try using different video settings or there's something else?

2. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I never tried the game, but from my experience I think the game is protected with CD-Check,so either the game is copied or the original CD is scratched :d

3. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

My backup works fine :D

the game did crash & freeze a few times

restarted the game & it worked fine

finally finished it what a nice game - maybe a bit too easy

:cool:

[edit] using 30.82 dets with a GeForce2 MX400 [/edit]

4. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I have many Video games...I just finished one.Max Payne.
    the last games I have bought are Ghost Recon and Star wars Jedi night II...I swear I have not installed them yet :cool:
    I boyght them like 3-4 months ago :D been busy with my damn life.

5. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

That is busy

I've never bought a game & not hammered it straight away

unless I'm not into it, then its straight back to the shop

:p :p

6. well i'll try to play that again, i dont think that my backup is scratched, becase back up of my back up as my friends said works fine :)

7. tens1on

tens1on Guest

That happened to me once as well. Try and refinish the level before it crashes.

8. u mean play the level b4 that? i guess i could when i get my back up back

9. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

"backup"

Man you guys are driving me nutz. Just be men and say "My illegal warez copy that I didn't pay for because I don't care about supporting further game developments and all the game designers hard work means nothing to me."

;)

"Ummm... yeah dude. So you put the we.. (cough - wink) "TOBACCO" in the bowl and then you suck really hard and let your finger off the hole right before you're finished".

10. lol, i do support developers, i just want to try the thing b4 i pay for it. i dont want to waste money for some crap.

11. hey. tryed it today and it worked great. thanks a lot :D