Madonna, Britney and Christina kissing

If you have seen the pic Evil Marge posted a link to, your out of the trance, now go take advantage of what life has to offer.

MTV wants to out-do itself year after year. I'm afraid to ask what is in store for the future shows.

Also, I was born just a few years before the debut of MTV... and I've sometimes heard my generation referred to as the "MTV generation." I never liked that, but after the other night, I'm ashamed to be grouped into that. :rolleyes:

MTV playing music videos - I remember those days - my daughters watched MTV in those times! :rolleyes:

alot of fuss over nothing.. literally 2 second long kiss.

its just stupid and over the top the reaction it got.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I remember when MTV used play music videos...
You remember things PK ...WOW .. And at your age. :p

Im a guy...i see nothing wrong with that kiss. i love Madonna but i have to agree with Bill Maher on what he said this week on his show about the kiss, That it would never happen if her new cd wasnt selling well.
Also that opening act was the ONLY good thing that happened in this years MVAs. everything else sucked big time.

:p

Originally posted by Smokie
You remember things PK ...WOW .. And at your age. :p

Yeah... sometimes it shocks the ...ahh what was I gonna say... what?? who??

Yeah... sometimes it shocks the ...ahh what was I gonna say... what?? who??

/me leades PK back to the old peoples home;)

Is that like, "the blind leading the blind"? :rolleyes: :p

MTV started to sux when it came to be the BET ... The whole thing with the kissing is that it is a controversial approach, just like the Grammies having people who suck then eminem .. They want to try and spark something - I never like Brittany the hoe, christina the ****, or J-blow me hard to get a career .. They all suck .. Madonna used to be good at one time, but that time is way past her ..

Originally posted by lechtard
MTV started to sux when it came to be the BET ... The whole thing with the kissing is that it is a controversial approach, just like the Grammies having people who suck then eminem .. They want to try and spark something - I never like Brittany the hoe, christina the ****, or J-blow me hard to get a career .. They all suck .. Madonna used to be good at one time, but that time is way past her ..
You kiss your mother with that mouth?! :p

Originally posted by Benny
You kiss your mother with that mouth?! :p

lol - Looking at your avatar makes me wonder if you do lol ..

on the video..justin (i think that is name) saying.. WHOOOOOOOO HO! 4 SOME NOW! bring on the booze!

Words to Madonna and Britney...
I am still not going to buy either of your cd's... Nor will attend your concerts.
Madonna, get over it, your career is over and you are now the past. Exit with some dignity.
Britney, your fan base is growing up and your music isnt. You're a wanna be and you are on your way out. Take all the money you got from whoring yourself out to Pepsi and move on.

P.S. To J-Lo... dont delude yourself. You dont have talent. Just a good marketing campaign and the 10 year olds are bored with you. Stop making movies no one sees them.

I need more coffee...

lmfao. lol :D
nice one man :cool:

google "Madonna, Britney and Christina kissing"

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back