Mac Mini, iWork, and iLife 05.

Going on an iPod Shuffle mission tomorrow. If I'm able to locate one, and purchase it, I'll cancel my order with Apple tomorrow.

Not getting my hopes up though, most stores in the UK probably won't even know what the hell one is.. damnit.

Not one bloody shop had the shuffles. Micro Anvika had one on display though, the torturous bastards! :D

All was not lost though, played around on: eMac, PowerMac G5, iMac G5, PowerBooks (all sizes :D), the alu-Cinema Displays and of course, the Mac Mini. Would of still preferred to bring home a shuffle though, guess I've got to wait three weeks... booooo. :p

Sucks to be you mate :p

iPod shuffle is awesome though, was playing with it at the Mac store here in the US.

I was just wondering if anyone on the forum has gotten their Mac mini yet or know of anybody that has (I've seen people posting that they have)? I wanted to know how long it took them to get it and did they order any upgrades or the "stock" ones? :rolleyes:

I'm up in Dallas for the weekend. I went to Fry's Electronics this evening, but they had neither the Mac Minis nor the Shuffles. :( I will be going by the Apple Store tomorrow though and I hope to see one or both of them. Also, I hope they have my new favorite iPod accessory, because I want to get it! I will report back with my experience! :p

Made the trip, and there was nothing. No mini, no shuffle and no Griffin SmartDeck. :(

Hey, quit bitching! The nearest thing I have to an Apple retailer where you can go an play with stuff is a dank little corner in Lohn Jewis, which is an hour bus ride away. Maybes you should just all be thankful for what you have and try and be a bit more patient!

:lick:

Well, I don't live in Dallas, so I'm 1.5 hours away most of the time. :p

Scooter said:
Hey, quit bitching! The nearest thing I have to an Apple retailer where you can go an play with stuff is a dank little corner in Lohn Jewis, which is an hour bus ride away. Maybes you should just all be thankful for what you have and try and be a bit more patient!

:lick:
There will be an Apple store in Birmingham soon. wo0t.

Well my Mac mini just shipped. Hopefully I'll have it within a week or so (hopefully sooner). I'll take some pix and give 1st impressions when I get it. :D

* shipped early too as it was estimated 3.3.05 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back