Mac Gaming

Scooter

Random Apple Dude
It had to happen... aawww c'mon, you know at some point it had too :p

So is Mac gaming really dead? I think not Meester Bondy! Not by a long shot...

Myself, I'm a Halo kind'a guy. I also used to play UT2K4, though tend to not like it due to its ...unfriendlyness compared to Halo...

I can't afford to splash out and buy anything else at the mo'
(hint hint, wink wink :D )

So Mac gaming. Discuss. Rant. Rave. Show your love. ... show... your... LOVE! :D

How can you not like UT2004? I much prefer it to Halo, which reminds me, I should install Halo again :p

Just waiting for Doom3 at the moment though :)

never played halo, or UT2k4.
All i have ever played on the mac is Myst 3 Exile, Quake, and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos

SPeedY_B said:
How can you not like UT2004? I much prefer it to Halo, which reminds me, I should install Halo again :p

Just waiting for Doom3 at the moment though :)

I just don't like the weapons, and usually the only servers I can join are pretty full so I don't get long " innings " :rolleyes: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back