Lynne Spears to write parenting book

Neither is the girl in question is she? Why call her a whore because she is pregnant at 16? As I said no one is calling the boy for his part in getting her pregnant.
People are too quick to judge when not one of us is perfect.

I would agree with you on that one. Girls are always looked down upon and guys are always praised. It's the "sl*t" vs. the "stud" thing, rather unfortunate IMO.

well.. i dont think she's getting called that for having sex, but for being stupid at that
She's being called a whore for being stupid? That's just pathetic, she doesn't deserve to be subjected to such vicious name calling. I absolutely detest that kind of talk. Not one person here is perfect and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I would agree with you on that one. Girls are always looked down upon and guys are always praised. It's the "sl*t" vs. the "stud" thing, rather unfortunate IMO.
Exactly, females aren't allowed to have sex especially with more than one partner yet a guy is praised and applauded.

kids today just don't know how to keep their frigin pants on, which results in kids having kids.

all of my friends and brothers have kids as a result of NOT keeping their zipper 'zipped' and on top of it NONE of them take care of the kids. the lady i live with takes care of almost all of them. bascially the kids were pawned off on her and god forbid i should say anything about this because then i'm an ahole for saying anything, yet if i was to have kids and did this crap, they would have my kids taken from me and have me put in jail for abandonment grrrr. self righteous bunch of pos's.

Don't judge the poor kid, it's not like she's the only girl to ever have sex at the age of 16. Why is the father of these babies never subjected to these insults? She didn't get pregnant on her own.

I was actually going to say something similar. She's in a special situation anyway. Obviously she's not going to have the major money problems that 99% of other teenage parents would have. She can aways go to college later. Maybe this experience will force her to become more mature? It's definitely not the end of the world for her. And who gives a **** if she is pregnant? Maybe she WANTED to be pregnant at 16?

Her mother is a different story tho.

I was actually going to say something similar. She's in a special situation anyway. Obviously she's not going to have the major money problems that 99% of other teenage parents would have. She can aways go to college later. Maybe this experience will force her to become more mature? It's definitely not the end of the world for her. And who gives a **** if she is pregnant? Maybe she WANTED to be pregnant at 16?

Her mother is a different story tho.
I agree. I had a family when I was quite young and it certainly didn't ruin my life, I went to college in my late 30's after both my kids had grown up. I've had first hand experience of exactly what it's like. It's hard having kids at anytime in life but you get on with it.

I find it appalling that this poor girl (and her sister for that matter) are being called whore's by grown ups who should know better.

As for the mother of these girls, I don't know anything about her but I do know that you can't blame kids for what their parents do.

I don't know about insults but I read he may be charged with statutory rape.

Legal age for consent is 16. unless over 18 nothing will happen to him. Some cases he has to be over 21 for anything to happen ...

California passed a law that having sex with anyone under 18 is considered rape. What is not sure yet is whether they had sex in California or another state.

Check the list - Age of Consent

But, if he is not over 18 himself, then nothing will happen to him. I'm not sure how it works in California, but here in PA; if you are 16 an the other party is not over 18 you are clear. Unless there is a age of like one being 17 and the other being 18. They base it on age difference as well. Now if you are under 18 and the other is over 21, then there is no questions asked.

A buddy of mine got a 17 year old girl pregnant, he was 18. Her parents tried to get him for statutory rape. The lawyer told them that they can push it, but, since she was over 16 and he under 21 nothing would happen ...

the people labling her a whore, s**t or what ever must be those pompus relgious, or stuck up types that so often suffer the effects of hypoxia (lack of oxygen) due to the air being so thin up there on their pedistools/soap boxes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back