Lynne Spears to write parenting book

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
All I can say is.. WTF?!?!?

As if just looking at how Britney turned out isn't enough to make you question why anyone would take her advice..

But then there's also the news that Britney's 16 year old sister is now 12 weeks pregnant..

The only way this makes any sense is if her book is titled "How I screwed up my kids"

http://www.usmagazine.com/node/12871
Britney Spears’ mother Lynne Spears is writing a book on parenting for Christian publisher Thomas Nelson, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.

“We’ve signed her to a deal,” a spokesman for Thomas Nelson tells Us. The book, which will be coming out next Mother’s Day is titled Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.

“It’s a parenting book that’s going to have faith elements to it. I don’t think it’s totally been written yet,” says the publisher’s rep, who expects the manuscript by December.

Lynne, 52, recently reconciled with her daughter after months of estrangement (though Us reports in its new issue that the singer has recently cooled things off again). Britney, 25, cut her mother out of her life and refused to allow her to see her grandchildren after Lynne entered the singer into rehab last February against her will.

A story about how a crackhead family with whores for daughters tell the rest of the semi normal people how to act, so they don't look like such trailer trash.

And the power of God will help her raise her child, right after he helps her kick that crack habit and after he gives a **** about ****ed up asswipes like them.

I think I can f*ck up my own kids (one day, hopefully not soon) without her help.

Well don't think the book is a very wise idea on her part given the way Britney has turned out and the fact Britney's 16 year old sister is pregnant.

I think she is trying to make herself some money off the coat tails of her daughters fame

Fyi, the book deal was suspended indefinitely.

16 and already 12 months pregnant. That is like throwing ones entire life away. No chance to spend time flirting with boys in college, no time to get a degree.

I guess her sister is as big a tramp as she is ...

Don't judge the poor kid, it's not like she's the only girl to ever have sex at the age of 16. Why is the father of these babies never subjected to these insults? She didn't get pregnant on her own.

The father isn't writing a religious overtoned parenting book at the know nothing age of 16 that we know of Marge.

We understand that you as a hottie, and a real woman at a young age could handle marriage. However you have to agree that most kids today are still as dumb as rocks when it comes to real life. And to try and pass on your "wise" parenting skills of having a child without the security of a stable and loving relationship with another at that age, it is laughable, and insulting to the rest of us that have the real world to deal with on a daily basis.

16 and already 12 months pregnant. That is like throwing ones entire life away. No chance to spend time flirting with boys in college, no time to get a degree.

mm... i was gonna stop being a smart ass but i can't help myself :D

12 months pregnant? that's gotta be a record, heh

i hope saz doesn't see this cos me is gonna get ban'd =)

The father isn't writing a religious overtoned parenting book at the know nothing age of 16 that we know of Marge.

Neither is the girl in question is she? Why call her a whore because she is pregnant at 16? As I said no one is calling the boy for his part in getting her pregnant.
People are too quick to judge when not one of us is perfect.

well.. i dont think she's getting called that for having sex, but for being stupid at that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back