Luxpro corp "Super Shuffle"

come on scooter cut them some slack:p they just seemed to have the exact same idea down to last darn detail, you know what they say great minds think alike (dead):p my ass they have great minds

its ganna become just like the enron stock, just to be bought so u can say "i have it HAHA!"

themafia.69 said:
god people people will do anything to make money,
you should look on ebay and see what they sell

themafia.69 said:
they should just beg on the streets with a sign that says "give me money for drugs, hoes, and alcohol! hey atleast im not ****tin you!" lol whos seen that pic
already done my friend
Bum.jpg

:D

themafia.69 said:
come on scooter cut them some slack:p they just seemed to have the exact same idea down to last darn detail, you know what they say great minds think alike (dead):p my ass they have great minds
hahahahaha

It turns out they were just using it as a demo, to show companies they could do it.

Goatman said:
It turns out they were just using it as a demo, to show companies they could do it.
Did you read my last post?

still looks exactly the same wow they added a couple of bumps on the control stick and added two colors still a copy of the shuffle to me

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back