Low FPS on high-end machine ! help!

You brits use some funny insults. I think I'm going to write some of those down... much more articulate than those employed by us Americans.

;) :cool:

I like the part where he has never seen before other than in a picture where I don't have ginger hair.

Wait till the mod sees his rude language :D

Hmmmm, well i dont even have a HL disk cos i borrowed it of my m8, and he plays it sometimes and whateva he does on his machine has nothin to do with me.

so he cheats unisol ? do you know that from the ip logged or do you know that from playing against a guy with his user handle in CS or how ? besides him being aobve that clan-less guy... who I woulda banned too but after just like 4 kills that were blatant lol.. that makes him cheat? I Don't follow...

btw... I stopped playing CS till I get a new pc coz mine suxor and I get tops 15 fps :( TOPS... its my CPU... what can I say...

that page you got setup uni-sol... thats a clan page for you? what we done is setup a lovely hall of shame with username and IP posted for all people we ban.. its quite lovely... and what happened... surprise surprise is all the myGOT lads gotted onto the list :) I hate em.. I hate em as much as Cartman hates hippies..

btw syrus.. you should care what your friend does on your pc... its just unsportsmanlike to cheat... :)

myself.... I average about 0.80 to 1.00 kills on a decent server... or used to till 1.3 came out and my sys couldn't handle the pressure lol... the number of times I was accused of cheating when I told them my fps... but did anoyne care to ask me about my ping? nooo.. hate it when a 400 pinger tells me, a 30-50 pinger that I cheat when I pop his head in slow motion... :D

honestly speaking though... in a year of cs I probably topped out at 15 headshots :( my pc suxor so bad I Coudln't even bring the crosshairs up before the next frame came by...

lol... but that hal of shame thingy... use it mate...

sazar99: once a cheater, always a cheater (she's been caught before) :)

Like I was just about to comment, sazar99 doesnt have a clue, Rock is admin, and the point has been made.

Good day

Originally posted by Rock
sazar99: once a cheater, always a cheater (she's been caught before) :)

She wtf rock u..

(Hey that comment didn't even make sense to me ! = Punk)

enough with the flaming already. this is a tech support forum.

Cleaned all this up a bit, arguments within context are ok, but starting to personally mock someone just isn't cricket.

damn EP, you either change your avatar or your sig twice a week it seems like! not that i'm complaining or anything :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back