Looks like the sniper has been caught?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by stewartbmw2000, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Turn to CNN/Skynews for the latest, looks like they planned to catch this bas**rd, thank god.

I just hope it's the guy they are looking for...

Did any one here live near by the dangerous areas?

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Well they haven't caugh him/them.

They had a press conference a few minutes ago and left another cryptic message to the person that they contacted last time.
    They didn't even mention today's events.

3. maybe they should hang out less over at donkin donuts? then they'll work more efficiently.

4. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

ha,
    hey i hope your not dissin donuts

5. no, ofcource i'm not dissing donuts. just the lazy cops outthere

6. allan

allan Guest

Never mind. Not my place to start an argument here.

7. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

You're generalizing! Not all cops are lazy. There are lazy doctors, nurses, etc... BUT not all are lazy.

8. Electronic Punk

Allan: go ahead starrt one. I spend alot of fighting stereotypes.

I am english with great teeth, ,use foul language that would make my grandmother turn in her grave. I also helped to make it cool to be geek.

Although some of my friends don't like the law, I respect em. If it paid louds I think it would be cool out there kicking criminal ass and taking names ;)

9. Electronic Punk

I am a lazy student, but that IS a stereotype.

10. well ok this summer i was at NY police Headquarters. u should see some cops there. they are fat, i dont mean just a bit over weight but fat. and they still walking around station eating food. now how that cop can do anytthing usefull?

11. allan

allan Guest

That may not be the most moronic statement I've read on the web, but it's in the top 10.

Or maybe you're right. Maybe all the cops in the DC / VA area are eating donuts and completely ignoring the sniper case. Yes, in fact the more I think about it the more I think you're probably right. Why not post some of your other theories - I'm sure we're all anxious to read them - I know I am.

Thank you EP ;)

12. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Ok, there are some cool cops out there. Not all chow down on donuts 24/7. I know three people, two of them young, two police men, and one from the FBI, and I met them personally, they were people's brothers/friends. And they were cool. So don't diss cops. I hate when people sterotype.

TRUE, some cops are overweight and lazy, but not all.

13. well i never said that all 100% of them are at DD 24/7 but so far all the cops i seen do not seem to be any good at all.

14. allan

allan Guest

Okay, moving up to the top five now.

15. btw another thing which amused me a lot, after the 9/11 incident we and my friend when to the ground 0, to check out the place. we were walking along the perimeter of the place when we saw a donkin donuts place across which there was a sign " temporary police headquarters" what they had absolutely no other place to temporary set up?

16. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

" donkin donuts place across which there was a sign " temporary police headquarters "

I know that's a sterotype, but a very very funny conisidence.

17. zoey

zoey Guest

This thread is really gone Down Hill:(

18. allan

allan Guest

Doesn't anyone understand irony any more? Clearly that sign was intended for humor.

19. something like to cheer people up after the tragic event ??

20. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Woah. Didn't get that.

:::smacks himself:::

I gotta go get more coffe.