looking for logitech 4.1 THX SUB and remote

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I dunno if anyone knows where I can get a sub and remote :)

my m8 just got a complete new set of speakers... and he had a bum SUB...

so all I need to do is get a sub and the remote and I am good to go...

Logitech Z560 4.1 THX 400W

that is the setup and I am looking for subwoofer and remote for that...

ace ? you around :)

goto the klipsh site they sell subs called SWS and they can be daisy chained together and they can hook up to any PC speakers as far as I know. its pricy but its a good sub I have the Promedia 5.1's with dual side firing 8's :) shakes the wood floors and door real nice :)

http://store.klipsch.com/details.asp?prodID=47

Originally posted by Krux
goto the klipsh site they sell subs called SWS and they can be daisy chained together and they can hook up to any PC speakers as far as I know. its pricy but its a good sub I have the Promedia 5.1's with dual side firing 8's :) shakes the wood floors and door real nice :)

http://store.klipsch.com/details.asp?prodID=47

lol... hell no man...

the logitech speakers AND sub I can buy for around 120-130 bucks :)

I just need the sub and remote from some place... in order to get my friends speakers and hook em up on the cheap :)

awwww come on there high quality!!! you should make a wall like they have on that page haha you can shake the whole block :)

i'll revive this thread for ya. ;)

what kind of connection does the remote use? and does it just connect directly to the sub?

Yeah sazar Im contacting ligitech about a replacment sub and remote... Ill get back to you monday as they are closed on the weekend... Shouldnt be that hard to obtain. Keep me posted in the mean time.

Originally posted by taurus
i'll revive this thread for ya. ;)

what kind of connection does the remote use? and does it just connect directly to the sub?

yes I believe it does connect to the sub.. its not a wireless remote... but my desktop setup does not require it to be... :)

Originally posted by Ace123
Yeah sazar Im contacting ligitech about a replacment sub and remote... Ill get back to you monday as they are closed on the weekend... Shouldnt be that hard to obtain. Keep me posted in the mean time.

thanks a lot m8 :)

if the cost of the sub/remote is around 50-60 bucks or thereabouts I am going to be EXTREMELY interested :D

appreciate it once again..

:)

Well I contacted Logitech and apparantly They do not offer a replacment sub or remote... I could look and find a used set for cheap it you would like?

Originally posted by Ace123
Well I contacted Logitech and apparantly They do not offer a replacment sub or remote... I could look and find a used set for cheap it you would like?

I would greatly appreciate it ace :)

I just need the sub and remote since I already have a brand new set of speakers... :)

thanks muchly...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back