Looking for an application

Discussion in 'Windows Applications' started by Leaderz0rz, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Leaderz0rz

Leaderz0rz Wee

Hey guys I am trying to find a timesheet or time tracking type application that does somewhat of the following:

• Allows different accounts or "employees" to "clock in" which would log the time they clocked in and then log the time they clocked out to the nearest 15mins.
    • Generate a timesheet that would display their name, days worked, time worked each day, and total hours for the week.

Preferably I would like to find an open source solution or at least try out a trial of a paid solution before buying. I'm not looking for anything that does payroll or project management type stuff just simply something that can do the above. I've done quite a bit of googlin and couldn't find anything that really fit the bill. Any help would be appreciated!

2. joepiekarz

joepiekarz OSNN One Post Wonder

I invite you to take a look at www.TimeXchange.net. A free trial of one project is available. It's all about time reporting and approval - completely web-based - and very inexpensive. You can have your team track time by timesheet (duration) or timecard (time in/out).

To see an overview or what a sample time sheet looks like, view the following presentation on Scribd.

Time Reporting and Approval Made Simple - Aug 09 (2)

If you have any questions, I can be reached at joep@actustech.com.

Joe

Leaderz0rz likes this.
  3. Leaderz0rz

Leaderz0rz Wee

Hmm, I will have to give it a try but it looks like it has a lot more options then I am looking for, I'm not really looking for a project time management but something more simpler than that. I will give the trial a shot though, thanks for the reply!

4. joepiekarz

joepiekarz OSNN One Post Wonder

If you don't need to track tasks for a team, just select the "Me Only" option when going through the project setup wizard. That will skip those additional steps.

5. lananh123

lananh123 OSNN One Post Wonder