Logon code?!

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Kramer2K, May 30, 2002.

1. Kramer2K

Kramer2K Guest

Ok, I'm trying to modify a logon screen, but I'm clueless about the code in the last 2 paragraphs in the UFILE, which is responsible for those positions......I'm trying to modify the MMX logon but with a differrent background. I'm doing the MMX because I like the position of the Shutdown key. But I want the list of users to be in the middle of the screen, not the top right corner.

Can anyone provide any insight? I had a site bookmarked at xplogon.com, but that site doesn't exist anymore:(

Enclosed is a pic of the logon (but without a button for the shutdown, which is on the top right)

thanks in advance

K

2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

You read this thread?

Thread :D

3. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

Copy attached of the bottom two paragraphs of a login screen that I have that puts the log in button in the middle, enjoy:D

4. Kramer2K

Kramer2K Guest

Hey Ice, the link that you posted is what i went to first, but that doesn't help me at all..

2nd, I have enclosed the stuff that determines the postion of the box in the logon, as well as a bunch of other stuff that I think is for the power down button

I've tried to read it, but I haven't had any experience writing or reading code...can anyone help?

Thanks

K

5. Ori

Ori Guest

Where is this info?

This is excelent - but where do you get this information? I have not seen any guide on this stuff specifically.
    Please help!

Thanks,

Ori :)