logo ball (logo balls?)

silis

The bum.
so why is it osnn.NET? if it used to be NTFS, shouldn't it now be OSNN? By the by, I think the .net addion makes it look too crammed in the ball.

maybe stick another small ball in the lower right with the .net part, i dunno. it just bugs me... just my .02

yeah i agree it would look better, but i think the .net makes part of the logo/name as well.

I dont like the letters at all, they look to much pasted on top of the bal...

I would suggest that if y'all don't like it, come up with something better? ;)

I like it :D

perhaps we should hold an open logo competition ? after all... new site... new logo dun sound too bad :D

and we happen to have a lot of choppers on the boards..

however I do like what PK has come up with :) so till someone comes up with something better... current one rulez :D

If, say, for some reason I'm feeling all alone/bored at the time, and decide to work on the logo.... what are some of the constrictions? I love the theme... but... the logo...

i.e. does it have to be gif? can I throw it in flash?? what about animated? (loop cont. or just run once??)
also.. would i be able to get the source file to tinker with?? or am I on my own?

I'm with a logo compitition...OSNN needs a difining logo, like Neowin's N, the Register's bird thing, etc

I hate animation, flash doesnt show on BSD, so id kill ya.

But the rest, go ahead :)

It's REALLY weird how something as trivial as the Flash plugin doesn't run on BSD
laugh.gif

Truth be known I don't like this theme :D .. You guys could probably come up with your own ..

in the coming weeks we will be creating and using other themes. EP is away at the moment and can not devote the time to it yet. Come April you can expect some changes to the themes, i hope :D

PseudoKiller said:
in the coming weeks we will be creating and using other themes. EP is away at the moment and can not devote the time to it yet. Come April you can expect some changes to the themes, i hope :D

Collness dude. I think it would look better (and more original) if you came up with your own design :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back