Logitech Mouse & Gel Pad

luish

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey!

i got this wired questiont that I don't know where to ask.
I got a Logitech MX700 Mouse and I bought a 3M Precise with Gel Wrist Rest Pad you know.. those pads for mouse with gel for the wrist..

Now.. I Don't Know why but it is impossible to control the mouse with this.. is there a tweak or a setting i need to change so I can use this pad?

My Wrist real hurts... :rolleyes:

Can somebody think of a way of helping me ?
My wrist really hurts!

:p

I prefer understuffed beanbags with smooth beads. It seems a lot easier on my wrists than using a gel/foam pad with a definite shape.

I would suspect that the mouse cant read the surface it is on. If the mouse pad doesnt have any kind of texture or pattern to it the mouse electronic eye cant tell if its moving. Does the mouse work on another peice of cloth with a pattern to it... if so then I would say the problem is the mouse pad and not the mouse itself and there is no tweak for that only need to change the pad.

i have a mx500, and it works on about any surface. it's really odd that your mx700 won't work on an actual mouse pad (that is made for being an ideal surface for mousing). first you should test the mx700 on a different surface. if that doesn't work, you should use another optical mouse on that pad to see if it works, if it doesn't then you know your problem (lol if it does work, you still know your problem).

Try the C4 Ngen. They're (fairly) cheap, durable, come in a handsome coppery color, and they're the slickest mouse surface I've ever used. I even own a FuncSurface 1030, Ratpadz GS, and an Xtrac Pro. None of those compare. Yeah, the website is crappy, but this guy is a polymer chemist. What do you expect? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back