logitech keyboard

• Thread starter intimidator31
  • Start date
I

intimidator31

ever since i installed xp pro after a few weeks while im typing or playing a game its like my shift key is being pressed every so often it doesnt do it in winme so id like to figure out whats causing it. its a cordless freedom optical and logitech has no answers as well.

also installed...
logitech dual optical
asus a7a266
radeon 7200

I am using the exact same Keyboard in XP, no problems, try downloading the new drivers

I don't know, did u do a upgarde installation or a clean install?

I looked everywhere for a solution, could not come up with anying, but reasd somewhere if your using the Logitech mouse in the USB port u might have problems, but don't think that is the solution.

also read somewhere that u shouldn't try to log in so fast when the welcome screen comes up, give it 30 seconds or so, so the drivers are loaded proper, I don't know about that one, but give it a shot, after all it can't hurt.

I'll keep looking off and on.......

good luck

:cool:

got the same keyboard and no problems. maybe you have a sticky key. firmly tap both shift keys to loosen them up a little. i've found that to do the trick for me before.

whats strange is it doesnt start doing this for few weeks after install and it varies when it does it and the fact it doesnt do it on windows ME makes me think its something in xp just not sure what

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back