Discussion in 'Site Problems & Feedback' started by David Smith, Oct 5, 2003.

1. David Smith

David Smith Guest

I am having trouble trying to log in. The only way is to go to the bottom of a page on go to the cookies section and put in my name and password and then I can get in. How can I get back to when I automatically log in when coming to the NTFS web site

2. David Smith

David Smith Guest

Problem solved, disabled Kerio Firewall and I can now log on. I have just upgraded this firewall, apparently the upgrade should not have been used by me but for some other countries.

3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

If you want to continue using the firewall, you can change the settings in the "Web" module configuration, or just completely turn off only that module to prevent cookie filtering.

4. David Smith

David Smith Guest

Thanks NetRyder for your response. I have un-installed the Kerio Firewall and I am just using the one supplied with Windows XP. I am only a home user and have nothing of importance on my computer. I do have an AV Programme and run Spy Bot and Spyware Blaster, I think that's enough protection at the moment but I stand to be corrected.

5. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

Why not just use zonealarm. Much better firewall than Xp and easy to use.

6. David Smith

David Smith Guest

I have read so many reports on ZA and problems with it that I decided I would never use that programme. Thanks in any event for your interest.

7. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

Happy ZA user here...

although there's another thread out there for a tiny firewall that's highly recommended if you're concerned about resource usage.... think it maybe called tiny or something (I forget!)

8. David Smith

David Smith Guest

Have installed Sygate-space is no problem