• Thread starter David Smith
  • Start date
D

David Smith

I am having trouble trying to log in. The only way is to go to the bottom of a page on go to the cookies section and put in my name and password and then I can get in. How can I get back to when I automatically log in when coming to the NTFS web site

Problem solved, disabled Kerio Firewall and I can now log on. I have just upgraded this firewall, apparently the upgrade should not have been used by me but for some other countries.

If you want to continue using the firewall, you can change the settings in the "Web" module configuration, or just completely turn off only that module to prevent cookie filtering.

Thanks NetRyder for your response. I have un-installed the Kerio Firewall and I am just using the one supplied with Windows XP. I am only a home user and have nothing of importance on my computer. I do have an AV Programme and run Spy Bot and Spyware Blaster, I think that's enough protection at the moment but I stand to be corrected.

Originally posted by DeeBeeS
Thanks NetRyder for your response. I have un-installed the Kerio Firewall and I am just using the one supplied with Windows XP. I am only a home user and have nothing of importance on my computer. I do have an AV Programme and run Spy Bot and Spyware Blaster, I think that's enough protection at the moment but I stand to be corrected.
Why not just use zonealarm. Much better firewall than Xp and easy to use.

I have read so many reports on ZA and problems with it that I decided I would never use that programme. Thanks in any event for your interest.

Happy ZA user here...

although there's another thread out there for a tiny firewall that's highly recommended if you're concerned about resource usage.... think it maybe called tiny or something (I forget!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back