Locked out... HELP!!!!

J

Joose

ok... at a lan this weekend, i left my computer at my friends house. I picked up my computer yesturday to turn it on and now when i go to log in, it says either bad password or possible incorrect domain.

my friends swear that they didnt do anything more than just trying to get in. I did see them pounding away, trying to get in to my computer and getting fed up with it and just pushing buttons.

Is there anyway to check to make sure that its not checking another domain for the administrator rather than my computer for the administrator?

is there any buttons i can push at logon that will pop up the domain box???

pls try not to post in multiple areas at once. wait for a reply on one area before going to post in another. see my reply in networking.
/Lactic

Have you set....

Did you set a limited amount of attempts (password) to get into your account, if so, your account could be frozen.

If you go in via safe mode you acould access the standard Aministrator account (which isn't accessable in the normal mode) and check your account and reset it.

All you have to do to use the administrator account without booting into safe mode is hit CTRL-ALT-DEL twice.

If your really stuck, you should format it and make sure you don't forget the password or lock the account after an amount of tries. I hope this helps...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back