Linux Iso troubles

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I am having a great deal of difficulty burning iso images from the downloaded linux iso's that I got from linuxiso.org. I have downloaded three different versions of Linux, with no luck. I am using Burnatonce. Even though the files have a .iso extension, I cannot get them to install into my test computer once I create a burned disk. The file on the burned disk looks like a .rar file at this point. Anyone got any ideas?

Heeter

Could you post a screenshot of your Burnatonce window after you've loaded the ISO image, with the Device Settings visible (Settings>Device Settings checked)?

are you adding the .iso file to a new disc or burning the ISO image, you need to make sure you are telling the burning software to Burn an Image and then point it at the ISO file

In Burnatonce, that would be as easy as File>Load New Image, select the ISO, and hit the Write button. :)

Thanks NetRyder and Geffy,

That was too easy........

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back