Lexun has a new Browser

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Nick over at Lexun has created a new browser. Haven't tried it as yet. You need .net framework installed to use it. Here is the description of it. Go to the freeware section to download it.

If you try it leave some feed back here. :)

just downloaded and am using right now. so far it seems pretty nice. interesting design, though i don't think there's a progress bar or any sign of internet activity whatsoever with it, so you wouldn't know if the page was still loading or not.

Edit: just found the progress bar... which is what is causing the browser to be kinda sluggish. i don't like it very much. design is nice, but just seems slow, like sometimes the page seems like it's done loading, then my cursor says the window is busy for like 2-3 seconds, then it says the site is loaded.

I would download it but i am at school. Don't really like the design. Well try to download it sometime soon.

Hey ElementalDragon where's that progress bar? Haven't found it yet.

As for the browser I tried going to microsoft update & it worked no problems.

Only been using it for a few minutes but am going to give it a good work out. :D

Hipster, it's not really a progress "bar", more like a progress display. it's down at the bottom, just to the left of the Options button

any news on security or anything...is it a shell or just straight up stand alone browser...so far I like it though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back