Lexmark z42 power supply

box2k2

OSNN Addict
I have managed to acquire a lexmark z42 printer, but without the power supply.

According to the lexmark website the part is number : 12G3602

Does anyone have one of these and if so could you post it's characteristics (voltage, polarity etc.)

Many thanks in advance

I have this printer ( 04380319697 ' RPC01 ) .
In it's manual I can find what you need or .. ?

Might be in the manual. More likely to be found on the power adapter itself. The pinter suggests that the supply is 30 volt one, but that seems high, and I have no way to recreate it.

If you check the power supply itself, it should have printed on it information on input voltage, output voltage, amps, polarity, part number etc...

Heh, Bung it in the bin. Look the cartridges for those printers are nearly £30 each. When you need a black and a colour then you have spend £60, A new epson or canon is only about £10 more.

Epson prices for cartridges are about £20, but you can use generics

And canon prices are about £9 each.

You'll save a fortune. :D

Ain't mine to bung in the bin - belongs to a friend and suits him well.

Better performance than the Apollo P2200 he's using until I sort this out.

What I've found on adapter first

AC ADAPTER
V9908

Model DNG-3005-A
Input 220-240V~50/60Hz 180mA
Ouput 30V - - - 500mA
Part NO: 17E0301

Thats what I'm after.

Unusually high voltage for a power adapter, and I've no way to replicate it without the original part. Guess it's going in the bin after all.

Cheers for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back