Lexmark - Crazy or What!

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
I can buy a Lexmark printer for £25. However, if I buy one black and one colour cartridge for it, the cost would be almost £50. Anyone buying a printer really should take great care, and find out the cost of cartridges, before making the purchase.

I am pleased to say I am still running my Epson 460, and can get cartridges for next to nothing. I have just ordered 2 Black cartidges for the total sum of £5.49!

LOL I agree I see cartridges for my epson stylus on E Bay for like 2$ 3$ ... before buying a printer people need to look for cheap ink cartridges first.

which is why i always recommend epson printers :D

the prices some of these HP, Lexmark and Olivetti cartridges are sold for is just robbery :/

i tried using one of them once... got ink EVERYWHERE :mad:

keeping to the compatibles for epson nowadays - sometimes as cheap as £2.50 each \o/

I recently bought a new printer(epson) as it was cheaper than buying a new black and color ink catrige for my old HP:eek:
now I can get ink alot cheaper:happy:

I was speaking to a cartridge supplier today, and she said she always recommends either the Epson or the Canon printers because of the availability of cheaper cartridges.

its the razor blade theory sure the razor costs 99cent but the package of blades cost 12 bucks :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back