Lexmark All in one help

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Ferral_Imp, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Ferral_Imp

Ferral_Imp Moderator

Recently I got hit with an unknown little computer nasty and had to reformat my comp using the system restore disks that came with it. Everything went perfectly until I went to reinstall the software that came with my lexmark all in one. The cd that came with it cracked somehow either in storage or when I put it into the cdrom drive. Because of the crack my computer can't read the disk and I can't use my all in one without the disk.

Is there anyway that I can get the software and stuff on the disk or am I gonna be stuck with a huge useless paperweight? :confused: :confused:

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Have you checked Lexmark's site for the drivers? Every major hardware manufacturer usually has drivers/software on their site. In fact, the drivers online could quite possibly be more recent than the ones that are on your CD.

3. Ferral_Imp

Ferral_Imp Moderator

Actually I never thought of that. I'll go and check that out.

Thanks

*edit* They had the drivers on the site. Now I just have to wait for them to download and install them. Thanks Again Net Ryder.

4. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

Yeah I would ALWAYS check the manufacturers site 1st as usally the drivers on there site are at least a few version more up to date then those on the cd with the product. ;)

5. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Not a problem. [​IMG]