Leaving for Vacation

Elektro Slime said:
mate heres some advice:

dont go on PIA...
i went on it once and have to say its one of the worst airlines ever, nothing personal but the pakistani arlines people really need to do something about it.

I mean the hostesses are like all over 40 and scream at you for nothing, this guy went into the washroom to smoke and the hostess found out, she spent like almost 10 minutes screamin at the guy! I swear!

As for the food.......... all am im gonna say is ........Food poisoning!

I belive it does have potential but needs to get rid of these little glitches........

Anyways wish you a good journey!
BTW where in Pakistan are you going? I went to Lahore once, pretty nice place. Kashmir is really awesome!!

The guy deserved it for smoking on an airplane...although PIA does suck the big one, thank god we aren't going on that.

We are going to be in Lahore, and Sialkot.

Elektro Slime said:
mate heres some advice:

dont go on PIA...
i went on it once and have to say its one of the worst airlines ever, nothing personal but the pakistani arlines people really need to do something about it.

I mean the hostesses are like all over 40 and scream at you for nothing, this guy went into the washroom to smoke and the hostess found out, she spent like almost 10 minutes screamin at the guy! I swear!

As for the food.......... all am im gonna say is ........Food poisoning!

I belive it does have potential but needs to get rid of these little glitches........

Anyways wish you a good journey!
BTW where in Pakistan are you going? I went to Lahore once, pretty nice place. Kashmir is really awesome!!
I agree with you.
tongue.gif

We are in London at the moment.

After a 9 hour flight from Calgary, I've managed to sleep, eat, and walk around 7 out of 8 hours that we have to stay at Heathrow. This is actually my first time in London, so that's pretty cool and it's probably the closest I'll ever get to you Brits on here :p I haven't seen much as obviously I've been restricted to the airport. From here we are supposed to go on an 8 hour flight to Muscat, Oman. Over there we have a freaking 12 hour waiting time! Finally things are topped off with a 4 hour flight to Lahore. I don't know how I am going to stay sane...

Anyway, my Internet time is almost running out, bye.

you should of went and meet stupid lord :p. His punk ass called me last night. LOL...hope you have a great vacation.

Electronic Punk said:
Not seen better than BA :)

You should try out Emirates - they are awesome... personally reckon better than British Airways.. u click the hostess button.. and they're there in seconds :D - even if u keep pressing it to piss them off.. they dont get pissed.. well at least not after the first 6 times :p

P.S. Welcome to England Grandmaster - hope u have a plesent Transit.. via Heathrow... not exactly the best part of England... or half a decent airport compared to the rest of the world... you wont find a dustbin at all in the whole place (unless they put them back recently)...

Have fun in Pakistan :)

MdSalih

The last time I have flown with BA, I have been in business class anyway - I just have that look.

Airwalk tshirt just screams businessman.

Anyway, shame you couldn't stick around for a day or two, might have made an effort to come and say hi.

Strange that the only person, aside from friends, I have met on this board is Jewelzz, who lives on the other side of the world :)

Alright in Muscat now. The jet lag is killing me. And I'm on dial-up! Ewww. Good news is that I've taken a shower so I don't smell anymore, and that the stay is only going to be for 5 hours, instead of 12 hours.

Damn, I haven't seen a smaller, more empty airport :p

EP: That would have been pretty interesting, oh well maybe some other time we'll get a chance.

Haha, my jet lag started two days after I landed in India. It was pretty funny. Started falling asleep at odd hours. :p
How has the flight been so far? Keeping yourself busy? Watch any movies?

Flight's been alright I guess. Air Canada was pretty crappy. They put on I,Robot, but their TVs had their brightness turned to full or something so looking at the screen for more than a few minutes made my eyes and head hurt :p

From London to Muscat we were in Gulf Air - definitely a step up from Air Canada. Watched this comedy where three guys go out looking for their old buddy's treasure, though I can't remember the name of the movie. It was pretty funny though.

Can't say I'm keeping myself busy. In London I pretty much slept the whole time and then for about an hour I just browed through the duty-free. Nothing to do here in Muscat so I'm here surfing the 'net on dial-up.

Grandmaster said:
Damn, I haven't seen a smaller, more empty airport :p
You should see Teesside Airport,now know as Durham Tees Valley but us locals refuse to call it that.It's tiny and always really quiet :D

Electronic Punk said:
Strange that the only person, aside from friends, I have met on this board is Jewelzz, who lives on the other side of the world :)

it's because i scare ya aint it? :eek: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back