Lazy Sunday afternoon results

Lukas

Real Name No Gimmicks
Ok, I got bored and started surfing/searching new stuff for Vista...

Now found these kewl things:

Did you know that:

• When you shift right-click a file you get "copy as path" option in the context menu? Really handy if you need to input a file location somewhere and you don't feel like browsing to that file. Other options in the "shift-context menu" are 'Pin to start menu' and 'add to quicklaunch'.
  • 'Command Prompt Here' - XP powertoy is included by deafult in Vista; just shift right-click a folder and the option auto-magically appears in your context menu.
  • User shell folders (the one in c:\users\%username%\) can be redirected. Just right click any folder you want to redirect, pull up the properties of it, click on tab "Location" and type in the new path. I find it handy to redirect my 'My Music' and 'My Videos' shell folders to my partitions with mp3's and videos/movies. It's a real shame there is no way of creating custom shell folders (that I know of)
  • And finally: Daily Dilbert Sidebar gadget attached. :nervous:
It was a productive sunday after all... (well, at least compared to I'm-hung-over - wanna sleep - leave me alone - Sundays). Hope I'm not making double posts here... Didn't search at first, coz hey - it's Sunday. :)

Grtz

Lukas

Attachments

• DailyDilbert.zip
    899.1 KB · Views: 48
It would be nice if the "Open Command Window Here" would be present at all times like the XP PowerToy added.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back